Sing In with your email
"Mariyum Dates - Ramadan Special from Khasfood!
There are numerous varieties of dates of which Mariyum Dates is one of the specials. This Mariyum Date is a premium one, imported from Iran, now available on Khaas Food. Despite the slight differences in size, texture, and taste, all dates are rich in health benefits and can easily be incorporated into your diet. Dates are highly effective for you and your family healthy all over the year, but this is an essential item for the Ramadan period.
Best Facts of Khaas Food's Mariyum Dates:
* Imported from Iran
* High quality dates from best gardens
* No dust, fresh and properly sorted dates
* Free from any chemical and preservative
* Best quality Mariyum dates in the market, Alhamdulillah!
10 Uses of Dried Dates
* 1) Mix chopped dates into breads, bars, muffins, and other baked goods
* 2) Stuff dates with nuts or cheese and enjoy them as an afternoon snack
* 3) Blend dates with yogurt and frozen fruits for a healthy smoothie
* 4) Use dates in place of raisins for oatmeal-date cookies 5) Wrap pitted dates in bacon and serve them as a tasty appetizer
* 6) Combine dates, dried fruit, and nuts in a food processor and form them into energy squares
* 7) Sauté dates with garlic, ginger and other spices for a homemade date chutney
* 8) Accompany beaf, lamb, or poultry dishes with the sweetness of dates
* 9) Top ice cream or frozen yogurt off with chopped dates
* 10) Snack on dried dates for a boost of natural energy and nutrients
* A Sweet, Low-Fat Snack: Craving a sugary treat but don't want to regret it later? Dates are a natural and healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth. There are only 24 calories per piece but they're loaded with dietary fiber and nutrients like potassium. In fact, dates contain three times as much potassium as bananas!
Nutritional Powerhouse: Dates contain an excellent source of dietary fiber, potassium, magnesium, B-vitamins, and iron. One serving of California dates boasts nearly 15 parcent of the recommended daily value for dietary fiber. The presence of minerals like potassium and magnesium protect the cardiovascular system and regulate metabolic processes. B-vitamins improve energy levels and iron helps our bodies produce oxygen-rich red blood cells.
Khaas Food is an e-commerce platform coupled with a chain of brick-and-mortar stores for safe and pure foods in Bangladesh. In a country of more than 160 million people, safe food is definitely a priority for both the current and future generations and that is where our food platform comes in. We would like to ensure healthy and happy life by providing wholesome quality food, quick delivery service and excellent shopping experience. By ensuring healthy life, we would like to make our consumers smile.
Khaas Food has started its journey from 2015. From the very beginning, Khaas Food has invested its effort to ensure safe food at the doorstep of city dwellers through a rigorous process. Besides this, it has created awareness among people regarding food adulteration, food safety and healthy food habit. Since Khaas Food would like to ensure a healthy Bangladesh with sound body and mind and make people smile.